Wednesday 11 September 2013

Berry NSW

We left Sydney heading for Jervis Bay but on the way drove through this beautiful little town called Berry. So quaint but modern at the same time, surrounded by beautiful countryside and stunning beaches only half hour away. I had my birthday here and the boys made it very special for me in such a lovely spot too! Even had a great skate park and lots of lovely homewares shops and cafes to keep me happy too!                Didn't want to leave this town!!  
Shoalhaven Heads, the road leading into Berry






Bakery/cafe - gorgeous!

our campsite at the local showgrounds and sporting oval - you can see the caravans in the distance. 5 minute walk into town and only $11 a night!

Wil's home made 'bindi proof' shoes!

My home made birthday cards, heart melting


the boys cooked an omellete for my birthday brekky!

the Bottle Shop was covered in hubcaps!





old blacksmith building converted to the hairdressers

No comments:

Post a Comment